AutoConcept on yksi Ruotsin nopeimmin kasvavista yrityksistä.
Selaa nähdäksesi kaikki avoimet työpaikat.
Työpaikkoja avautuu jaktuvasti. Jos olet kiinnostunut tulla töihin
nopeasti kasvamalle yritykselle jolla on toimintaa pohjoismaissa olet
tervetullut hakemuksesi kanssa meille: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AREA SALES MANAGER, Finland
Do you have experience working with sales in the automotive or insurance industries? Do you have a network of contacts in the motor trade? Do you enjoy meeting with customers and know how to close a deal?
We are looking for someone who wants to break new ground and work in B2B sales with highly competitive insurance products.
Identify new customers and build, develop and manage a portfolio of clients in Finland.
• Experience in sales (B2B) in the auto or insurance industries
• In the field sales and negotiation skills and experience
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and service minded
• Structured and proactive
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
• High school and marketing / sales education
• Excellent Finnish, Swedish and English in speech and writing
• Any additional language is advantageous
• Experience in writing tenders and quotes
As a sales representative, you are responsive, business minded and economically astute. You are proactive and have strong business relationship-building skills. Your personal characteristics and professional manner make customers listen. You enjoy working in the field and like to reach individual as well as team sales targets. You delve with great commitment and interest into our clients' business enterprises to develop long-term profitable business relationships. It would be of benefit if you have knowledge about the automotive industry’s mechanisms, changes and development, and the finance companies’ methods of working in the automotive market.
• Solid, market-leading products
• Opportunity for the right person to contribute to the dynamic growth of a company where quality and long term sustainability are the focus of attention
• High degree of autonomy in the job
• Friendly work environment and colleagues with relevant industry experience
• Company car, the necessary work tools and training
The work involves working from home and travelling in the whole of Finland, with quarterly visits at the head office in Kungsbacka, Sweden. Sales-planning is carried out in consultation with the sales manager.
Our organization is structured in such a way that the success of the company is the success for our employees. If you want to work in a dynamic company, where the pace is fast at times and where there is transparency and commitment, you are welcome to submit your application.
Start date as per agreement
Monthly salary; fixed + variable part
Driver’s license is required
Please send your application to: email@example.com. If you have any questions about the role, please contact sales manager Sigrid Sögård, ph. +46 733 10 75 70.